Welcome New Visitors
By Bob Endlich
This is the starting point for new visitors to become acquainted with some of the errors and other discrepancies associated with the alarmist view of climate change.
Cruces Atmospheric Sciences Forum (CASF) is a group of Scientists, Engineers, and interested lay people who disagree with this notion of catastrophic, human-caused, CO2-Fueled Global Warming, because the facts and basic scientific principles do not support it. The links on this page will show you measurements and data that cast serious doubt on the notion of climate alarm.
[Note: This menu item is currently under construction and links will be added as they become available and editing may be in progress for the documents at the link addresses. Ed]
- About Cruces Atmospheric Sciences Forum
- Cruces Atmospheric Siences Forum – Who We Are
- Galileo Found Guilty of Heresy for Stating Scientific Facts
- Scientists Look at the Data
- Meteorological Implications of the Hot Spot
- Heavy Rainfall Amounts and Frequencies Are Not Increasing
- Extreme Weather is Decreasing
- 97% of Scientists Do Not Agree
- EPA CO2 Endangerment Finding Is Not Good Science
- Crop Yields are Increasing
- Convincing Evidence Exists
- The Myth of America’s First Climate Refugees
- Southeast US Hot Spot? Not!
- State-Sponsored Propaganda
- Studying Proxy Data
- Carbon Dioxide Traps Heat?
- Batteries: The Impossible Dream
- Climate Czar (John Kerry) Puts Ignorance on Display
- More Short Climate Topics
- Warming Not An Existential Threat
- Subsidy Driven Renewable Energy